director Romandie (f/m/d) 80-100%
From the end of November or by appointment
Best Smile AG is the Swiss market leader in the field of treatments with transparent braces. In addition, we are one of the fastest growing start-ups in Switzerland and have grown to 60 employees within 10 months.
For the growth in French-speaking Switzerland we are looking for a person who lives our culture and DNA and helps us to build it up there.
We attach importance to flat hierarchies, the right to have a say, transparency, a fair salary and a working atmosphere that promotes teamwork and the exploitation of our own potential.
We are looking for a:
director Romandie (80-100%) (f/m/d)
These will be your tasks:
- You are responsible for the technical and organisational management of French-speaking Switzerland for Best Smile AG
- You support us in the recruitment of suitable personnel
- You help to obtain the correct permits for the practices and for the staff
- You are the contact person for the governments and the health department
- You are the contact person for our staff in the Romandie
You’re offering these qualifications:
Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
Your mother tongue is French and you speak English at a very good level
You are open to new ideas and like to learn new things every day
You love being around people and have a cultivated appearance
We’re offering these benefits:
Agile and friendly working culture of bestsmile
Young and motivated team of doctors and assistants
Central place of work in the middle of Geneva or Lausanne
Pleasant working environment in a modern shop
To grow in a fast moving and innovative company
Right of co-determination and flat hierarchies
If you feel addressed, we look forward to receiving your application via e-mail to: jobs(at)bestsmile.ch
Your contact person is Romina Imhof (HR) / 079 901 52 72.